Lenovo - 520-24AST 23.8" Touch-Screen All-In-One - AMD A12-Series - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - Black
- Microsoft Windows 10 operating system
- Windows 10 brings back the popular Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen.
- 23.8" Full HD 10-point multi-touch screen
- Native 1920 x 1080 resolution showcases your games and HD movies with impressive color and clarity. 16:9 aspect ratio.
- 8GB system memory for advanced multitasking
- Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
- DVD/CD burner
- Reads and writes to a variety of media formats, including DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW and CD-R/RW.
- 1TB hard drive for ample file storage space
- Holds a significant collection of digital photos, music, HD videos and DVD-quality movies. 7200 rpm spindle speed enables rapid read/write times for handling large files and complex applications.
- Built-in media reader for simple photo transfer
- Supports a variety of memory card formats.
- 2 USB 3.0 ports maximize the latest high-speed devices
- Also includes 3 USB 2.0 ports to connect more accessories and peripherals. The USB 3.0 ports are backward-compatible with USB 2.0 devices (at 2.0 speeds).
- Next-generation wireless connectivity
- Connects to your network on all current Wi-Fi standards. Connect to a Wireless-AC router for speed nearly 3x faster than Wireless-N. Gigabit Ethernet LAN port plugs into wired networks.
- Bluetooth 4.0 interface syncs with compatible devices
- Wirelessly transfer photos, music and other media between the computer and your Bluetooth-enabled cell phone or MP3 player, or connect Bluetooth wireless accessories.
- Wireless keyboard and wireless mouse
- Allow freedom of motion during use and help reduce desktop cable clutter.
- Additional ports
- Microphone and headphone jacks.
- AMD, AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.