LG - 49" Class - LED - SK8000PUA Series - 2160p - Smart - 4K UHD TV with HDR
- LG ThinQ AI
- Beyond apps and entertainment, LG ThinQ AI uses intelligent voice control with Google Home built-in, plus Amazon Echo compatibility to create a Smart TV platform for the Internet of Things.
- α7 Intelligent Processor
- Delivers an enhanced 4K HDR image for a truly cinematic experience.
- 4K Cinema HDR
- LG SUPER UHD gives viewers the most premium content choices, all optimized scene-by-scene.
- Nano Cell Display
- The latest generation of Nano Cell Display improves color accuracy with its wider color gamut while absorbing unwanted light.
- 48.5" screen (measured diagonally from corner to corner)
- A great size for a living room or mid-sized home theater space.
- 2160p resolution for breathtaking HD images
- Watch 4K movies and TV shows at 4x the resolution of Full HD, and upscale your current HD content to gorgeous, Ultra HD-level picture quality.
- Watch high dynamic range (HDR) content on your TV
- With an HDR-compatible 4K TV, you can enjoy HDR movies and TV shows, in addition to all your current content.
- Smart TV with access to streaming services for countless entertainment options
- Stream shows, movies, games and more with the TV's built-in Wi-Fi and integrated apps.
- Built-in Google Assistant for voice control
- Use voice commands with the TV remote to play movies, TV shows and more. Plus, control other connected devices like lights and a thermostat for a better viewing experience.
- Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control
- Ask Amazon Alexa (device required) to help you play movies, TV shows and more.
- LED TVs perform well in all lighting conditions
- They also deliver plasma-like deep blacks and rich colors.
- Advanced TV sound
- Two 10W speakers, Dolby Atmos.
- 4 HDMI inputs for the best home theater connection
- High-speed HDMI delivers up to 2160p picture and digital surround sound in one convenient cable. HDMI cable not included.
- 2 USB inputs
- Easily connect your digital camera, camcorder or other USB device.
- Web-based services and content require high-speed Internet service. Some services may require a subscription.