LG - 55" Class (54.6" Diag.) - LED - 2160p - Smart - 4K Ultra HD TV with High Dynamic Range
- Active HDR with Dolby Vision
- Analyzes and optimzes HDR10 content scene-by-scene for an even more striking, more breathtaking High Dynamic Range experience. It also supports Dolby Vision and the backward-compatible HLG HDR standard.
- True Color Accuracy
- Uses advanced color mapping technology to effectively correct color distortions and deliver a picture that is accurate and natural.
- IPS technology
- The IPS panel in this LG TV uses in-plane switching to deliver rich colors and strong contrast ratio that remain consistent at wide viewing angles.
- webOS Smart Platform
- webOS brings together popular streaming video apps, such as Netflix, and gives you access to more than 70 free premium Internet channels through the LG Channel Plus app.
- 54.6" screen (measured diagonally from corner to corner)
- Large enough to provide an immersive experience for everyone in the room.
- Built-in Wi-Fi Smart TV means a huge world of entertainment
- Stream movies, videos, music, and more.
- High dynamic range (HDR) creates a more realistic picture
- HDR technology expands the contrast and color range of the existing pixels on your TV for better, brighter, more colorful image. The picture quality is noticeably more natural.
- LED TVs perform well in all lighting conditions
- They also deliver plasma-like deep blacks and rich colors.
- 2160p resolution for breathtaking HD images
- Watch 4K movies and TV shows at 4x the resolution of Full HD, and upscale your current HD content to gorgeous, Ultra HD-level picture quality.
- Wireless Connectivity
- Provides fast and reliable streaming with Wi-Fi.
- Advanced TV sound
- Two 10W main channel speakers, ULTRA Surround.
- 4 HDMI inputs for the best home theater connection
- High-speed HDMI delivers up to 2160p picture and digital surround sound in one convenient cable. HDMI cable not included.
- TruMotion 120
- Enjoy high-speed action with good motion clarity.
- 2 USB inputs
- Easily connect your digital camera, camcorder or other USB device.
- Web-based services and content require high-speed Internet service. Some services may require a subscription.