Nikon - D5600 DSLR Camera with AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens
- AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR lens
- For precise zooming and accuracy.
- 24.2-megapixel CMOS sensor delivers incredible detail and gorgeous enlargements
- The APS-C sensor produces great edge-to-edge clarity with incredible detail and sharpness.
- ISO 100 - 25,600 for crisp, clear photos even in ultra low light
- Enhances shooting in varied and fast-changing lighting situations, including extremely low light.
- Capture fast action shots at up to 5 fps (frames per second)
- From joyous facial expressions to fast-paced sports action, burst mode ensures you get the shot even if it only lasts a fraction of a second.
- Capture spectacular movies in full 1080p HD
- Choice of frame rates from super smooth 60p to cinematic 24p.
- 3.2" wide viewing angle TFT-LCD monitor makes it easy to frame the shot
- Features 170° viewing, and renders bright and crisp images. Precise Live View lets you accurately preview the shot before taking it.
- EXPEED 4 image-processing engine delivers blazing speed and performance
- From shooting images and videos to playback and data transfer, this processor handles even the most demanding tasks with ease.
- Optical viewfinder helps you frame the shot
- Provides 95% coverage and approximately 0.82x magnification.
- TTL (Through the Lens) exposure metering system
- Uses 2016-pixel RGB sensor to obtain the correct exposure.
- 39-point autofocus quickly tracks and locks onto your subject
- Allows you to confidently capture everything from fast action sports to fast-moving wildlife. Four autofocus area modes let you select the setting best suited to your situation.
- Built-in pop-up flash for proper illumination
- Ensures properly illuminated photos, and features an integrated hot shoe for addition of an external flash, (sold separately).
- HDMI type-C output makes HDTV hookup a snap
- Easily connect your camera to an HDTV for immediate movie playback. (HDMI cable required, sold separately).
- Multiformat memory slot for storing or transferring data
- Accepts SD, SDHC and SDXC. (Memory cards not included).