Overwatch - Game of the Year Edition - Xbox One
- Purchase the Overwatch®: Game of the Year Edition and you'll receive these in-game goodies for your favorite Blizzard games:
- Overwatch® - 10 Bonus Loot Boxes
- Enjoy 10 bonus Loot Boxes which contain random items that can be used to customize the appearance of your heroes and personalize them.
- Loot Boxes may include Skins, Emotes, Victory Poses, Voice Lines, Sprays, and Highlight Intros, as well as Credits you can use to acquire many different customization options.
- Overwatch® - Hero Skins
- Pay homage to the original Overwatch strike force by wearing the vintage skins Blackwatch Reyes or Strike-Commander Morrison.
- Explore other heroes' origins with Overgrown Bastion, Security Chief Pharah, and even Slipstream Tracer!
- Heroes of the Storm™ - Tracer Hero
- Jump into the Nexus with Tracer and surprise your enemies in the blink of an eye.
- World of Warcraft® - Baby Winston Pet
- Adorably cuddly and highly intellectual, the Baby Winston pet will be at your side as you fight your way through Azeroth.
- Diablo® III - Mercy's Wings
- Slay demonic forces throughout the High Heavens and Burning Hells as you don Mercy's wings. All of Sanctuary will know of your allegiance to Overwatch!
- StarCraft® II In-game Portraits and a Hearthstone® Card Back!
- With portraits of Tracer, Reaper, Pharah, Winston, Bastion, and Soldier: 76, you're sure to become a champion of the Koprulu Sector.
- You can also battle it out in Hearthstone with an Overwatch-themed card back fit for a hero!
- Choose a hero
- Overwatch features a wide array of unique heroes, ranging from a time-jumping adventurer, to an armored, rocket-hammer-wielding warrior, to a transcendent robot monk.
- Every hero plays differently, and mastering their abilities is the key to unlocking their potential. No two heroes are the same.
- Learning to utilize your abilities in concert with your teammates is the key to victory.
- Team-based objectives
- Teams of heroes do battle across the planet. From protecting the secrets of the mysterious Temple of Anubis, to safely escorting an EMP device through King's Row, the world is your battlefield.
- PAYLOAD - The attacking team's objective is to move the payload to a delivery point, while the defenders must halt the attackers' progress until time runs out.
- POINT CAPTURE - Two teams battle over control of the map, one team on offense, the other on defense. The attackers' goal is to capture critical objectives, while the defenders must maintain control over them until time runs out.