Sony - Alpha a7 II Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera with 28-70mm Lens - Black
- 24.3-megapixel full-frame Exmor CMOS sensor
- With a gapless on-chip lens design captures high-resolution images.
- 28-70mm f/3.5-5.6 lens included
- For intricate picture detail. Accommodates most Sony E-Mount lenses and other lenses with the use of adapters.
- 3" TFT-LCD
- Can be tilted up or down, so you can easily achieve high- or low-angle framing.
- High-definition movie mode
- Allows you to record clips at 1920 x 1080 resolution at 60p or at 1280 x 720 resolution at 120p, making it simple to capture special moments in crisp, smooth detail.
- Burst mode
- Lets you take up to 5 fps for dynamic, fast-action capture.
- ISO 100-25,600
- Enables shooting in most lighting conditions.
- Fast Hybrid autofocus
- With phase detection allows you to capture sharp, blur-free images.
- High-contrast OLED EVF (electronic viewfinder)
- With 2.4 million dots permits eye-level framing.
- External flash mount
- Lets you attach a compatible flash (not included) via the multi-interface shoe, so you can achieve bright, properly lit shots.
- 5-axis in-body image stabilization
- Along with Optical SteadyShot helps eliminate camera shake and blur in both still images and movies.
- Face detection
- Detects up to 8 faces, making it easy to take stunning group shots.
- Built-in 2.4GHz Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)
- Enables wireless image sharing. NFC (near-field communication) permits one-touch image transfer with select devices.
- Multicard slot
- Supports MS PRO Duo, MS PRO-HG Duo, MS XC-HG Duo, SD, SDHC and SDXC memory cards (not included).