VIZIO - 55" Class (54.5" Diag.) - LED - 2160p - Smart - 4K Ultra HD TV with High Dynamic Range
- Active Full Array with 10 local dimming zones
- VIZIO’s award-winning full array local dimming technology produces incredibly deep black levels with stunning detail and depth.
- 802.11ac Dual-Band Wi-Fi
- Take advantage of today’s fastest wireless speeds for a higher quality streaming experience, perfect for 4K and HDR video.
- 54.5" screen (measured diagonally from corner to corner)
- Large enough to provide an immersive experience for everyone in the room.
- 2160p resolution for breathtaking HD images
- Watch 4K movies and TV shows at 4x the resolution of Full HD, and upscale your current HD content to the gorgeous Ultra HD-level picture quality.
- High dynamic range (HDR) creates a more realistic picture
- HDR technology expands the contrast and color range of the existing pixels on your TV to reveal a better, brighter, more colorful image. The picture quality is noticeably more natural.
- Access Apps on the Screen
- Browse and launch popular apps directly from the screen using the remote. This smart experience helps you discover new shows, including movies in 4K Ultra HD.
- VIZIO SmartCast app
- To access available smart content on your Television, download this free app to a compatible smartphone or tablet. It also turns that device into a powerful touch-screen remote.
- Chromecast built-in
- Stream from apps like Netflix and YouTube, or browse over 200,000 TV shows & movies, 30 million songs, plus radio, sports, games, and more. Discover a range of free, subscription or paid content from thousands of apps.
- Use voice to control the TV
- This VIZIO E-Series is the perfect smart-home companion, offering voice-control support from Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa-enabled devices.
- Advanced TV sound
- Two full-range 10W speakers.
- Three HDMI inputs
- High-speed HDMI delivers a full 2160p picture and digital surround sound in one convenient cable. (HDMI cable not included.)
- One USB input
- Easily connect your digital camera, camcorder or other USB device.
- Web-based services and content require high-speed Internet service. Some services may require a subscription.
- Google Cast works with a compatible iPhone, iPad, Android phone or tablet, MacBook or Windows laptop, or Chromebook.